Monday 9 March 2015

WHAT TO WATCH



I was so close to not posting anything this week due to the amount of homework so I'm sorry for the lack of outfit post's for the past few weeks.  So this week I decided to make a post on the shows I've watched/am currently watching, I'm extremely picky when it comes to watching shows hence the reason why there's a very high chance that I wouldn't just watch any old trash; it has to meet my requirements (whatever they are!) 

Let me know in the comments below if you've watched any of these shows and what your favourite show is at the moment!


1. How To Get Away With Murder



2. Gossip Girl



3. Suburgatroy 



4. Modern Family




5. Pretty Little Liars 


Love,
Sheryl x

4 comments :

  1. I love pretty little liara. Aria is my fav!! I have even had pink streaks in my hair like she dud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I can't wait to find out who A is though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I am obsessed with gossip girl!! :o Blake Lively is my favourite person ever! <3

    ReplyDelete