Monday 24 August 2015

LACE UP FRONT BODY SUIT // TRICKY TREND







image source: Getty Images

Recently, I've been loving the lace up front trend, I find they make an outfit look so edgy and original! They're defiantly a trend that is in at the moment, with many celebrities seen wearing them including Hailey Baldwin and Vanessa Hudgens. Having lace go through the front may be a bit too risky for some people, however I think you can find other ways to incorporate lace into your outfit, like having lace go down the side of your top! I'm really hoping I get my hands on a a black body suit with lace, which seems impossible since they seem to be sold out everywhere! Let me know about some of you favourite trends for this season.

Have a lovely week.

Love,
Sheryl x

No comments :

Post a Comment