Monday 10 November 2014

THINGS I WANT, MORE THAN I WANT YOU






Can you believe it's November already? It's amazing how quickly time flies by and before you know it November is greeting us with open arms (that sounded too cheesy, soz) 

Hence, the reason why I decided to do a November lust list, which includes all items that I really want this month. I'm not going to go through every item individually because I don't want to make a super long post, however I will give you the general gist of what items I want and why I want them. 

At the moment I am absolutely loving these FROST sunglasses from Sportgirl! I love the classic chic look these glasses give off, and I cannot wait to get my hands on them. Moschino is one of those brands which I have a love-hate relationship with, I love their simple products however I absolutely loath their overdramatic products like they showcased in their SS15 collection. This simple tee is defiantly a product from Moschino that made it into my good books!

I may be a bit late on this trend but I'm loving these snake textured slip ons from ZARA! I think these shoes are one of those items that would rock any street styled outfit and I can totally imagine myself wearing them with a pair of boyfriend jeans and plain white tee (preferably Moschino!) I'm usually not the one to go for platform shoes, however these ones from Cute Kawii are so cute that I could not resist! These platform shoes can be styled up or down and would look good at any high-class party or even just going to your friends; they work no matter what! You can also get a 10% discount on them with the discount code 'sheryl10' so get buying!

It is no secret that I'm a Mulberry lover, in fact if I had to pick my favourite bag brand they would be it without a doubt and their Cara seems to have won my heart! I love how personal this bag actually is to Cara Delevingne, from the 'made in England' at the bottom of the bag to the little gold lions on the bag itself; this bag is screaming Cara!

Lastly on my list is Topshop lipsticks. These two lipsticks are my current favourites from Topshop because the colours are so vibrant and juicy that it makes me wish it was fall in Australia instead of Spring! 

Let me know in the comments below what you're favourites are for the season!





No comments :

Post a Comment