Monday 9 February 2015

I'D RATHER HAVE FLOWERS IN MY EARS // GROOVE AND STITCH



















Dress | Armani | Earrings | Groove and Stitch | Sandals | Micheal Kors


If there's anything I love more than diamonds around my neck, then it has to be flowers in my ears! Groove and Stitch are a cute brand who sell these fantastic handmade earrings for very reasonable prices. These earrings are a perfect gift for your best friend and boys, being a girl I can assure you these earrings are the perfect Valentine's Day gift! If you're looking for some cute glam earrings, then Groove and Stitch are most defiantly the brand for you. 

Below are quick snap shots of my make up from the day, let me know in the comments below if you'd like me to do more make up posts and I'll try my best to get some up!




Love,
Sheryl x



No comments :

Post a Comment