Monday 22 June 2015

RIPPED JEANS IN THE CITY


H&M jacket | Tokito blouse (similar) | Topshop jeans | Sportsgirl boots (similar) | Karma bracelet

Last weekend I headed to the city for some shopping (H&M sales are bliss) and picked up a few things from Topshop and H&M. Next month my birthday is coming up, so I'm beginning to get spoilt already! This was the first time I took photos in a public place and the first time I took proper outfit pictures with someone so I have admit, I'm a bit rusty but since holidays are near by, I'm going to try and take heaps of outfit shots so let's hope I get back into the rhythm of blogging! 





Love,
Sheryl x


1 comment :

  1. I love the outfit! Topshop jeans are just fab. I love the H&M jacket you've paired them with, lovely post!
    Love Lily xx

    www.lilyroserichards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete