Monday 6 July 2015

STREET TOURS




quick insta shot

Allsaints jeans | Zara sweater (similar| ASOS blazer (similar| Rubi flats | Rubi bag (similar)

Last week I had the opportunity to head to Melbourne city (aka my favourite place in Australia) and do a bit of shopping from the end of financial year sales. I was able to grab a new pair of boots as well as get a new bag from Rubi, which you can see me wearing in this outfit! For a very long time, I had been on the search for a blue toned mini bag with silver hardware and after I found out that Rebecca Minkoff has all their blue bags sold out, I was left heartbroken. Luckily I was able to find this adorable bag in the sales! Let me know what your favourite colour is for a everyday mini bag!

Hope you all have a lovely week. 




Love,
Sheryl x

2 comments :