Friday 24 October 2014

ARE WE NOTICING A TREND HERE?

ARE WE NOTICING A TREND HERE?


Creamy, pale colours are something that I'm absolutely loving at the moment! I find that ivory-like colours can work both, during winter and summer, very easily. Since we're all scattered all around the globe and all our weather's are different, I decided to make a post on something everyone can relate to hence the cream colours. 

Ivory is one of the very few colours that gives elegance off without even trying, much like Victoria Beckham, and it looks amazing on almost any skin tone! I usually pair my ivory colours with much darker colours like navy or wine red, which helps bring the lightness and neatness of the colour, ivory, out. Ivory is one of those colours that makes you look like a goddess, no joke! 

Let me know in the comments below if you've ever worn ivory and whether you like it or not!

You can shop some of my favourite ivory/cream/beige pieces here: 

No comments :

Post a Comment