Friday 10 October 2014

GLASSES GLOOM



                                
                               
                             
                          
                        

Recently my brother got glasses and since then he has been complaining about how much he hates the way he looks in them (he really is blind, because he looks good) and how they don't work with what he wears. Yes, even my brother thinks before he wears; style runs in the family. This got me thinking whether girls who wear glasses have the same dilemma, do they decide on an outfit based on their glasses? Which is why I decided to do a post especially dedicated to all the beautiful girls out there who have to hide their eyes behind specs, you're beautiful with or without them and I want you to always remember that!

I hope that these outfits inspire you to mix and match with your closet and you won't have to worry about basing your whole outfit on your glasses. Of course these outfits can be worn even if you don't have glasses, so don't worry non-spec-holders, I've got you covered! 

Let me know in the comments below whether you have glasses or if you know someone who also picks their outfit simply based on their glasses!


                              



No comments :

Post a Comment