Wednesday 24 December 2014

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND // KARMA JEWELLERY











Personally, when jewellery has some sort of meaning to it or history behind it, it tends to increase it's value in my eyes which is one of the reasons why I love these bracelets from Karma Jewellery! Karma sells bracelets which all have their own individual meaning to them, the ones I'm wearing in the picture above represent beginnings, wisdom and guidance. When I read the meaning behind these bracelets I instantly knew that these were the ones that best represent me as an unique individual. That's what Karma Jewellery values. Your individuality.

And let's not forget that these bracelets are absolutely perfect for your close ones (like this one made especially for daughters!)


Shop my Karma favourites here

Photos by Dhruv and I 

Love,
Sheryl x

2 comments :