Saturday 6 December 2014

RED LIP, CLASSIC // T SWIFT


I'VE GOT THE RED LIP CLASSIC, THING THAT YOU LIKE

Before we start can we all just take a moment to bow down to Taylor for her Blank Space video? Now that's done, let's continue...

Incase the lyric didn't give it away, this post is about none other than Taylor Swift (go away anti-swifters). Her style to be precise. 

These days I've been absolutely loving what Swift has going on, she knows exactly how to pair what with and look amazing. Her outfit with the red bowler hat, t-shirt styled dress with tights is easily one of my favs along with her outfit in which she's wearing a stripped dress with her (drool-worthy) Prada bag! I think it's safe to say that Swift may have out done some fashion bloggers with her style sense! These are some of my favourite outfits worn by her, I also made a collection of items which you can buy to get her style! 

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite Taylor Swift outfit is and why!

Shop Taylor's look here:




No comments :

Post a Comment