Tuesday 22 December 2015

CHRISTMAS COSTUME: WHAT TO WEAR





 top | target | skirt | topshop | jacket | topshop

Recently I had a Christmas gathering at my place and as hostess I had to dress up to get everyone into the festive sprit! Because of the fact it's summer in Australia all I could manage was a Christmas tee with a plain skirt but it's thought that counts. This outfit is simple and super easy and gets the festive spirit going. If we lived in an ideal world then I would have paired the top with a deep red mini skirt but unfortunately I could not find a skirt like that at the shops or in my collection so I simply have to make do with what I had available. Make sure to add a red lip to get the festiveness going! 


                                 
Love,
Sheryl x

2 comments :

  1. I love your jacket!!! where did you get it from?? xx please reply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topshop! I'm currently selling it if your interested xxx

      Delete