Sunday 20 December 2015

REVIEW ON ELECTRIC PALETTE



 
Christmas is a time of giving and spending time with your loved ones, but a big part of giving is trying to get the present right! I brought this palette from Urban Decay a little while back (here is a first impressions/review on my YouTube channel) and I'm so glad that I did! This palette has a range of vibrant colours and is a perfect Christmas gift since you can create Christmas look using this palette as well as create a great look for the New Years! The pigment in this palette is amazing, defiantly one of the best pigmentation palettes out there. The packaging is also so pretty, it's travel friendly and I have to admit the Urban Decay team has done a great job designing the cover that represents the colours inside. If your looking for a gift for you beauty-holic friend, daughter/son, or a loved one, this is your go to this Christmas! 




Love,
Sheryl x





No comments :

Post a Comment