Saturday 4 June 2016

M.I.A




top | tokito
jeans | zara 
hat | unknown

Long time no see is a slight understatement. For the past month, I've been MIA, but honestly school has been tough and a break has been the last thing on my mind. I knew year 12 was going to be tough, however tough to the point I forget who I am and what I love doing is not something I was expecting. Recently, I've had a fresh look on things and bringing focus towards important things in life has been one of them. I'm going to try, no cross that, promise that I will post more regularly and post content that I truly believe in. My posts won't be weekly, but they won't be monthly either, I'm going to try and find a balance between school and doing things I love, including running this blog. Please let me know in the comments if there are any blogpost's you'd like to see in the future on my (our) blog.

Lots of love,
Sheryl x

No comments :

Post a Comment