Saturday 25 June 2016

SPRING LIP PRODUCTS




L to R | urban decay lip gloss in savage
nyx lipstick in sweet tart
inglot lipstick in 110

Although it's fall here in Australia, I thought I would share my top three lip products for spring with you all for my northern hemisphere friends, who are, currently, enjoying the sunshine while it lasts. These colours are my favourites during spring time since they're vibrant, contain a lot of pigment and don't crumble on the lips. My favourite out of all these would be the daisy pink shade by Inglot which is my perfect pink and works with a range of skin tones. 

Next week I will be posting my top three lip products for fall! Also don't forget to comment down below what your favourite lip products are for spring.

Love,
Sheryl x

No comments :

Post a Comment