Monday 5 September 2016

LET'S START OVER




sweater | boohoo | jacket | allsaints | skirt | topshop | boots | shopless shoes |

Seasons are changing, months are passing by and before we know it, the year will be over and another year will start once again. I love the beginning of a new season, because for me it's an opportunity to experiment but to also set new targets which I hope to reach. Goals and aspirations are so important, for anyone and everyone, as they allow an individual to reach their full potential and work just that little bit extra which will grant them success and comfort (physically and mentally) As new seasons begin, and new people enter our lives, I hope your able to set new goals and fulfil. The year is ending, and despite what anyone says, I don't think it's ever too late to make a change. 

If you'd like to know where my manicure is from, check out my previous post with Vaniday!



Love,
Sheryl x

No comments :

Post a Comment