Monday 22 September 2014

SPRING START, FRESH START




Spring has always been one of favourite seasons, I love the fact it's not super-duper hot but at the same time it's not freezing cold. But the weather isn't the only thing good about spring, the fashion that comes along with it is a bonus! Most people head straight for floral when it comes to spring, and as good as floral looks, it's not always the way too go. 

Mdi skirts are currently my favourite spring item, I love how flowy and effortless they look, and they can be pulled off with many items, ranging from a crop top to a sleeveless button up. I can't wait to wear my midi black skirt with a baby pink crop top!

I also LOVE leopard print loafers for spring, I think it adds a twist to spring itself since people usually go for the floral print and not something else daring, like leopard print. Styling leopard print with denim is a match made in heaven and I can defiantly see myself rocking those two this spring! 

Hats. Floppy hats to be precise. These days, I've been seeing a lot of people rocking floppy hats and I honestly envy them because I find that floppy hats look rubbish on me! If you're planning on purchasing a floppy hat, I highly recommend that you first try it on in person before buying one online because you may not like the way it looks on you. I don't know whether it's because every hat I've tried on hasn't been the right one for my face shape or something else, but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect floppy hat that is my style and suits my face shape, fingers crossed I find one!

That's all for this week! Make sure you follow me through bloglovin', which you can find on the sidebar and let me know in the comments below on what your looking forward to most this spring, or whatever the whether is where you are!

You can check out some of my favourite looks here....







2 comments :