Friday 12 September 2014

ROOM TOUR AKA MY HABITAT














My room is where I spend more than eighty-percent of my time, it's basically my habitat (I'm not a hermit, I swear!) My room is, generally speaking, very crème/ivory based, I find light colours tend to add more softness and make the room seem more comfortable. So, I decided to take a few shots of my room and show you guys some of my favourite bits! 

I'll start off with my favourite thing in my room; my book lovers sign. I have sign on my side table, which reads "BOOK LOVERS NEVER GO TO BED..... ALONE", which basically means that book lovers always read something before they go to bed. This sign really represents me since I'm a massive book lover, the only thing I have more than books is clothes, so you probably have an idea of the ridiculous amount of books I have. 

I also keep four to five pairs of earrings and nail polishes on my side table at all times, since I like wearing a different pair of earrings everyday and if my nail polishes are closer to me, then I'm more likely to put them on.

If my hair is not tied back or clipped up, it usually has a headband in it; in fact I tend to wear headbands more than I tie my hair up since it's easy to slip on and it keeps my hair back at the same time, and let's not forget, it looks fashionable!

On the door of my walk-in closet, there are multiple magazine clip-outs. This is not only my inspiration board but something I tend to do when I have a lot on my mind and I don't really know where to start, so I just cut things I like, out of magazines and stick them onto my closet door. This somehow manages to calm me down and help me collect my thoughts.

And that's basically my room! If you liked this post, make sure to let me know so that I can make more like this. Let me know in the comments below on your favourite in thing (or things) in your room, I'd love to hear about it!





No comments :

Post a Comment