Monday 8 September 2014

DOUBLE THE DENIM








Top | ZARA Jeans | ZARA Jacket | Cotton On Bag | Colette Hayman Boots | Sports Girl Sunglasses | Burberry 

Denim and leather are two well-known pieces that stay in season all year around, and doubling leather up isn't considered to much of a risky trend but when the same is said about denim, opinions change. Double denim is a risky trend to try, which is why I decided to give it a go and wear denim on denim. I paired my denim jacket and denim jeans with a light, pearl collared blouse from ZARA, to add contrast, the pattern on the blouse also adds character and makes the whole outfit look well-put together. I hope you guys can collect some sort of inspiration through this outfit and don't forget to tell me, how would you style the double denim trend? 


No comments :

Post a Comment