Thursday 18 September 2014

// TONIC CLOTHING //



Recently I stumbled upon a brand known as TONIC-CLOTHING, and from that moment on I knew love at first sight exists. TONIC-CLOTHING is one of those brands which has something for everyone, whether your style is street chic or indie hip, TONIC has you covered! Since I fell in love with their clothes, I thought I simply must share it with you guys! Here are some of my favourite TONIC-CLOTHING items and they way I'd style them*. You can check out more of TONIC's awesome items on their website, here.

#BeTonic 


*you can view the items by clicking on the image 








2 comments :

  1. Those dresses are so nice. Great selection of outfits. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dresses are beautiful, Tonic has a great selection of them. xxx

      Delete